Invisible Anatomy's DISSECTIONS is a continuous hour-long piece developed collectively by the six composer/performer members of the group. Created from a collaboratively generated text and numerous workshops, the piece scrutinizes instruments, gestures, and language, and reflects the destruction, transformation, and intimacy inherent in peeling away our surfaces.
- Ian Gottlieb, composer/cello
- Paul Kerekes, composer/piano
- Brendon Randall-Myers, composer/electric guitar
- Daniel Schlosberg, composer/piano
- Benjamin Wallace, composer/percussion
- Fay Wang, composer/voice/keys
- Solomon Weisbard, lighting design
- Daisy Long, co-lighting design
- Christopher Smith, video
- Presented by Jeffrey Zeigler @ National Sawdust (01.28.2016)
- Video sampler cut by Fay Wang
Directed by Emily Keegin and Ben Sterling
Director of Photography: Jessica Bennett
Steadicam: Alice Millar
Grip: Lucky Cheng
Lighting Direction: Solomon Weisbard
Lighting Assistants: Amanda Chang, Jason Fok
Hair and Makeup: Regina Harris
Post-Digital Touching: Wyeth Hansen
Pickathon Music Festival
Live lighting improvisation for the Northwest's leading indie / folk / roots festival.
2012-2016 in Portland, Oregon.
Festival Lighting Designer: Daniel Meeker
Woods Stage Lighting Director: Solomon Weisbard
Lake Street Dive
Pure Bathing Culture
Thee Oh Sees
War on Drugs
Yo La Tengo.
Woolsey Hall, New Haven CT
Eight Composers created and combined their compositions tableau-like into one giant piece for massive orchestra in a celebration of theCentennial of "THE RITE OF SPRING" led by Paolo Bortolameolli. Compositions by Benjamin Wallace, Daniel Schlosberg, Fay Kueen Wang, Gleb Kanasevich, Justin Tierney, Matthew Welch, Paul Kerekes, and Polina Nazaykinskaya.
Scenic, Lighting, and Projection Design by Solomon Weisbard